Imagine you have to sit mum when your friends’ group debate and laugh over a trending meme? It can be exasperating. However, you need not be the one suffering if you were lucky enough to have got language training beginning from your primary school. Language, as we all know is the direct link to different cultures and ideas. You learn not just to communicate well, but also appreciate your peers and empathize better. If a child’s schooling can offer this kind of learning, fostering communication, literacy, and critical thinking skills, then they are sure to bloom as confident leaders. This blog will walk you through the many benefits of language learning and how a CIS-accredited school with an international curriculum does it impeccably well.
Why is language learning an influencing element for students?
Some of the best schools in India that offer CIS education prioritize and structure their schedules to include language sessions. Students from varied backgrounds and learning abilities are given the right platform to learn, re-learn, improvise, and practice their language skills. Whether it is a native or foreign language students receive customized lessons and assistance to teach and track their progress.
- Language learning plays a pivotal role in rightly communicating one’s thoughts, opinions, and emotions. Studies have proven that learning a language can drastically improve memory and communication.
- A deeper understanding of a language, allows the child to think better, more creatively, understand and embrace different viewpoints, and also to express oneself better.
- Along with these priceless interpersonal skills, students ready themselves to step into the vast world of possibilities and challenges and turn them in their favor.
- When success is no longer gauged by one’s scores or earning abilities, language skills outshine, to complement one’s individuality and caliber.
- It is ideal to begin language training right from primary school to accelerate the child’s brain development, oratory skills, practice, and proficiency sooner.
- After primary school when the students are loaded with core subjects, language learning will be a welcome distraction to inspire learning and improve focus.
- And by the time they step out for higher education groomed with language skills, they are ready to take over as top performers.
Key benefits of language learning.
- Augments literacy skills: A child’s logical thinking improves multifold because they are aware of the grammar and use of language. Their comprehension skills accelerate their ability to read, write, and communicate.
- Improves perception and memory power: Students learn not just another language. Alongside this, their speech, sensory perception, and retention grow as well. And eventually, they become creative and concentrate better.
- Builds individuality: Students through a new language learn to sort information, understand differences, develop curiosity, and become objective decision-makers. With their language fluency, their communication and handling problems improve as well.
- Become better performers: Students who are bilingual/multilingual outperform the rest in comprehension, vocabulary, and mathematical skills. Because their focus and understanding are far ahead of the others.
- Land oneself at better opportunities: An outspoken confident candidate can lead the world with his ideals and expertise. It gets easier for them to cross-connect and partner beyond typical barriers.
QMIS’s unique practices in incorporating language learning.
QMIS stands by “Educating the leaders of tomorrow who will change the way the world lives, learns and works” which it makes possible by providing an “Anywhere and anytime learning environment.” It encourages a collaborative learning environment to develop the child’s personal and professional attributes. QMIS is the first to be honored as the CIS accredited school in India for delivering value-based education that shapes responsible global citizens through thoughtfully structured interactive and experiential learning practices. Language is an integral part of QMIS’s everyday routine and it has established:
- Student-driven classes, to communicate, collaborate, and research as budding strategists.
- Enrichment clubs for students to cultivate multilingualism through foreign language classes.
- GCC committee for students to be aware of our interconnected world and realize our collective responsibilities.
- Co-curriculars to enhance the social, ethical, and creative competencies inside and outside the classroom.
Exclusive initiatives at QMIS to instill language learning.
Student enrichment programs: SEP helps students to identify their strengths and achieve overall growth. The unique workshops and events help them evolve as self-assured individuals.
Club activities: QMIS has established an array of exciting clubs including language learning to emphasize intuitive habits and a volunteering mindset. Erudite Club has English-related fun activities, the Agaram Club cherishes Tamil literature, the Heritage Club explores our glorious history and imbibes values and many more clubs.
International learning: Based on its international learning dimension the school has a vast and diverse network. Students can connect, exchange ideas, collaborate, and be a part of activities with institutions across the globe.
Unique academic program: Through its 3 B curriculum (Broad, Balanced, and Blended) from primary school to Grade 12, QMIS strives to instill individuality, and collective progress by integrating language learning sessions as part of its international CBSE curriculum.
QMIS, among the best schools in India, stands by its motto of “More and Beyond.” It has achieved this by blending CIS education with an irrefutable CBSE curriculum that emphasizes language training. By flooding students with innumerable and varied prospects students develop appreciable perspectives and emerge as global leaders.